Sunday, December 13, 2015

Canal Street Classes December 10, 2015


These were the two cards Nancy taught.  The top one used the October Paper Pumpkin Kit.  The bottom one used Butterfly Basics.  Don't you love the satin ribbons?

These next two were my cards.  I used You're So Sweet stamp set on the first card with the matching treat bag thinlits.  The second card is a case card from November's Tampa On Stage Local Event.  I'm so sorry that I lost the name of the person I swapped with.  I used Sheltering Tree stamp set.  Check back tomorrow for a sneak peak at two cards I made with new product from the upcoming Occasions catalog which starts January 5.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry I could not be there. It was my birthday and I was doing lots of stuff that day. The cards are great.

    ReplyDelete