Sunday, December 20, 2015

Botanical Gardens Post It Note Holder



Here is the first post it note holder I made for a gift for someone special.  I used the new Botanical Gardens DSP, Botanical Blooms stamp set, and Botanical Builder Framelits Dies.  All these products are in the Occasions catalog starting January 5, 2016.  Come check out all the new products at an Open House on January 5 at Nancy Thompson's house.  More information on my blog in the next 2 weeks.   I sponged a little ink on the edges of the flowers to make them pop.  I used 3" x 3" post it notes.  The cover dimensions are 6 3/4" x 3 1/4".  I scored at 3 1/4" from each end.  I used tear and tape to adhere the post it note paper inside.  The DSP is cut at 3" x 3".  Here are 2 more.  Which is your favorite?  If you would like a Occasions catalog, contact me today or attend our open house on January 6, 2016.






1 comment:

  1. I love all these cards. Cannot wait to make some in class.

    ReplyDelete