Monday, December 14, 2015

Occasions Catalog Sneak Peak

 I used the same simple layout for both cards.  The beautiful rose images do all of the work.  The first card I used the Rose Wonder stamp set and Rose Garden Thinlits dies.  You will be able January 5 to purchase them as a bundle and save 15%.  I used heavy Whisper White card stock to cut the outline.  I water colored on Stampin' Up water color paper with blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz.  I used Gold embossing powder for the greeting.  I water colored  behind with So Saffron.  The card below I used Birthday Blooms.  I used markers to color the image.  The colors are Rose Red and Wild Wasabi .  I added a few rhinestones for some sparkle.  Check back tomorrow to see the sampler I made for my team.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, I love both cards. They are beautiful.
    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas. See you in January.

    ReplyDelete