Thursday, December 17, 2015

Cozy Christmas Card

 This is the card I exchanged at our recent team luncheon.  I waited to the morning of to make this card.  I first had to get all those gifts done and the presents wrapped.  Did I mention I was at Disney World the whole week before and arrived home Monday night to finish the gifts and wrap?  I also had my Canal Card Class this week and my 2 clubs met and I had a luncheon for them with homemade cookies.  Needless to say I'm a little wiped this week.  But also excited to dive in and start making stuff with all the new Occasions product.  Anyway back to my card.  I cased the idea from a Winter diorama card I saw on Pinterest.  I used a different card fold but in my rush I didn't realize when I added that extra middle layer my card would not fold flat to fit in an envelope.  No problem it was hand carried and presented in a clear box wrapped in silver cording.  I used Cozy Christmas stamp set.  I didn't even buy this set until half way through the catalog.  Sometimes you fall in love with something a little later.  I especially loved the Santa and reindeer but this is the first card I used it on.  I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter and  white shimmer paper for the snow.  I will be showing my team how to make 3 D cards at our next Team Meeting.  Contact me today to find out how to join the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment