Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Circle Thinlit Die


I am loving this new thinlit die.  It make such a fun card!  I made a few Christmas cards using it for the recent holiday open house Nancy Thompson and I had.  It does work in the cuttlebug.  If you want more room to write, you can make a extra flap by cutting the cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"  You will need to put the excess cardstock over the top of the die so it will score and not cut the extra 2 1/4" .
Circle card Thinlits Die Item#133480
                                                
Preferred Price: $32.95 .  Call me today or go to my online store by clicking here .  The new thinlits can be found under big shot- thinlits 

1 comment:

  1. I love these thinlits so much. Hope someday I can get them.

    Glad you are back posting.
    Happy day.

    ReplyDelete