Monday, August 12, 2013

August 8 Canal Street Class Cards

Nancy Thompson taught the top two cards.  She used the tutorial from Dawn O. to get the measurements for the sunburst card.  The second card she CASED from Marcia Long.  It was a swap card I received at convention. 
This was the card I did.  Thanks to all of you who voted for the technique you wanted to do.  Using glossy card stock allows one to sponge color on easily to get this soft look.  Unfortunately,  Stampin' Up no longer sells glossy paper.  We used Wetlands and By the Seashore stamp sets to make this card.
I cased this card from Amy K.  Sorry I don't know her last name.  My friend Garnette told me about her blog.  The bitty banner framelits worked great for cutting the DSP flags.


1 comment:

  1. Love the cards, as usual. Always so nice. So sorry I could not be there. See you next time.
    Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete