Sunday, September 29, 2013

Braided Cards


On Friday at Seabreeze Regional Recreation Center Carol Seitz taught us how to make this super cute cards.  I thought it was going to be challenging, but it was quite simple.  Go to her new blog to find the link to a template to make these cards.  Carol's blog  You will also see all the cards Carol created.  She  said she couldn't stop.  I made 2 at the class that were almost copies of Carol's.  I then came home and made 3 more(the one's above).  The crisp cantaloupe and crumb cake card is a CASE of another card Carol showed me last week.  It was not braided.  The top and bottom cards used 2 new embossing folders in the Holiday Catalog--stylish stripes #132174 and pretty print #132175.  They are becoming my new favorites.  Shop my online store by clicking here.

1 comment: