Monday, September 30, 2013

Living the Life She Imagined-See Danielle's Video


This is the birthday card I was able to hand deliver to my daughter in May for her birthday.  As many of my friends and fellow stampers know my daughter is living her dream, dancing on a Celebrity cruise ship.  She started in April.  She has been in Alaska all Summer.  This week she is cruising down the coast of California.  It is a wine cruise.  In one week her ship will be heading to Hawaii and back to San Diego, taking 14 days.  She will get to do this three times before her contract is up.  She would love to continue to dance on another cruise ship.  See the you tube video of her dancing by clicking here.   This video will be used for auditions to other cruise lines.  I'm wishing her lots of luck.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, Danille is beautiful and a very good dancer. I am sure she will land another gig!! Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Tuesday

    ReplyDelete