Thursday, November 1, 2018

Fall Wedding in Wisconsin

This is the card I created for my niece Amy and her fiance Scott.  The wedding is at Trinity Barn in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin this weekend.  I sure hope it's not too cold.  Living in Central Florida now, I am not used to the cold.  It dropped to 50 degrees last night and my feet were freezing.  I used the colors of her wedding Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango( both retired colors).  I used the Barn Door stamp set and matching dies.  The sentiments and flowers are from Beautiful Bouquet .  The bride I stamped inside is from Wonderful Moments.  I'm sure glad both my nieces are getting married so that I had a good reason to buy this beautiful set.  It was so much fun to make.  I had to take the ribbon off the wedding invitation to finish this card ,as I no longer had any Island Indigo ribbon.  I used White Shimmer cardstock for the door, Island Indigo for the card base, Tangerine Tango cardstock for the front sentiment and the barn door hardware is Silver Foil paper. The wreath is stamped with Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock.  I'll try to post a picture from the wedding next week.  It will be a busy week with a wedding in Wisconsin then the On Stage in Orlando celebrating 30 years.


                                                                   Inside of card

No comments:

Post a Comment