Wednesday, October 31, 2018

You're a Blessing Swap Card for On Stage

This is the card I will be swapping at On Stage November 7-10.  I'm not sure how many I will have time to complete this week.  I have a Christmas Class on Tuesday and Club on Friday just before flying to Wisconsin for the weekend for my nieces wedding.  I was inspired by a card made by Melissa Davies.  See her card by clicking here. https://www.rubberfunatics.blogspot.com.  It reminded me of my grandma's china.  My sister now has that china.  I never noticed this hostess set until I saw her card.  The set is such a good complement to Tea for Two stamps set and dies in the annual catalog.  I have seen so many wonderful cards made with this set.  You must have a workshop or order of $150 or more to get this set.  I used Blueberry Bushel ink and ribbon.  I also embossed the mat with Climbing Vines embossing folder.  I heat embossed the cup and doily with white embossing powder then cut it out with the dies.  I think I will use my stamparatus to complete the rest of the cards so I can quickly die cut and then stamp them.  It may be a little tricky pulling the cut cup out without touching the Versa Mark ink.  Thanks for checking out my card today.  Give me a call to order your set.

No comments:

Post a Comment