Wednesday, November 7, 2018

On Stage Gifts for my Team

Here is a bag I recently received with flex points.  I love this new logo of flowers that Stampin' is using this year. On November 7 through 10, I will be in Orlando for the big 30th Anniversary Celebration at On Stage Live Orlando.  I feel so fortunate to live close by.  My team keeps growing and 9 wonderful ladies from my team will be joining me at this big event.  On Wednesday we check in and then 5 of us will be heading to EPCOT for Center Stage and some fun times at Food and Wine Festival.  Thursday through Saturday we will be at the Orange County Convention Center.  I saw this great idea for the Tic Tac Gum Holder from Susan Campfield.  I also made laminated bag name tags for us to put on our On Stage bags so they don't get mixed up.  We are staying together at the Marriott Grande Vista timeshare condos so we want to keep our stuff straight.  To decorate the gum holder and tag I used Very Vintage Stamp set, apron builder dies, Crafting Forever Stamp set.  Nancy and I also made post it note holders and portfolio style folder to a wish list for On Stage.  This idea was also from Susan Campfield.  I will try to post pictures later.


No comments:

Post a Comment