Saturday, July 21, 2018

Recent Stamparatus Class Cards


Here are the 2 wreath cards my ladies made at the class using the hexagon template.  They choose one of the two to make.  Get the hexagon download to print by clicking here.  The left card uses Pennant Parade and Stitched All Around while the right card uses Happy Birthday Gorgeous.  More ladies made the card on the right.  Which one would you make?

This card we punched the lemon pieces and then stamped them in a template for quicker results.
This is what the hexagon template looks like.  Turn it 8 times to get a wreath shape.  You can use flowers and leaves, hearts or circles to make a Spirograph looking card.  It allows for multiple sizes of squares.  I laminated it and used repositional adhesive to hold the square on the template temporarily.  If you rather have a circle instead or a square, trim the square into a circle after stamping.
I also made a laminated grid with a magnet backing to fit in the Stamparatus.  I have a plastic topped mouse pad made for the MISTI.  I suggested to Stampin' Up that they make one for the Stamparatus.   I hope they do. In the mean time this is a good substitute.  I found directions from Jody Brechbill on Youtube.  It really helps the magnets hold tight as the photopolymer stamps are so sticky it sometimes lifts the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment