Sunday, July 22, 2018

Asian Screen Card


This is the first card I made with All Good Things stamp set.  When I saw this set in the catalog, I new I had to have it to make Asian Screen cards.  I made a triple fold to fit in a standard A 2 envelope by folding over one section.  I knew something was just not right with the card.  I think it was the small size.  Then I found the card idea below on Pinterest ,so it is cased.  I made mine with glimmer paper instead of gold foil.  I new after making it that it had to be modified for class because it took to much time to cut that border.  I had to cut apart the greeting from the large goldfish image.  I used Granite Gray ink and colored with Pumpkin Pie Blends.  The card stock colors are Granite Gray and Pumpkin Pie. 

This is the card I ended up making for class.  I hope they like it.  The class is Thursday July 26 at both 9 am and 1 pm.  If you haven't signed up yet there is room.  Contact me today to reserve your spot.  It is a four panel screen card.  It needs to be folded in 4 to fit in a A 2 envelope.  The images are heated embossed with gold embossing powder.  The card stock colors are Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black.  Other products needed are  1 1/4" circle punch or die, Decorative Ribbon punch, Everyday Label punch, Eastern Medallions framelits/dies and Lakeside framelits.  I colored the rhinstones with Cherry Cobbler Blends.


No comments:

Post a Comment