Saturday, July 7, 2018

Canal Class June 14, 2018

These are the 4 cards I taught at class.  I cased this one from Brian King.  The layout is the same but I used the leaves from Rooted in Nature to the bottom of the card and embossed the Pool Party card stock.
I love the new Subtles embossing folder.  It adds a little texture to the card stock.


This sail boat card was created using Lilypad Lake stamp set and Seaside embossing folder.  I think I cased this card from Pinterest.  The 2 cards below are also cased.  The tree card is made with Tranquil Tide ink and Rooted in Nature stamp set and matching dies.  The Abstract Impressions stamp set is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.  I created the background with the 2 step flowers using Gorgeous Grape and Mango Melody ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment