Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just Had to Stamp during Leadership Conference

At Leadership in Orlando Carol Seitz and I received this stamp set for attending.  Unlike past years there was no make and take.  Instead it was a take and make.  I had a few markers and paper with me because I finished my swap cards while in Orlando.  So after our first evening, Carol and I came back to our condo and we stamped.  This is what I  created with the limited supplies and paper I had on hand.  It is not as layered as I like but the stamped images give some nice texture.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think it is great with the limited supplies you had to work with. Clean and simple as they say. I say neat and pretty.

    Happy Wednesday.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss coming to your class, I just wish it were a different day so I could make it...
    My favorite sale-a-bration set is Patterened occasions stamps.

    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete