Friday, February 22, 2013

Another Use for Hair Mousse

I saw a card similar to this on the display boards at Leadership in Orlando last month.   The stamp set is Secret Garden.  I think the background was created with shaving cream mixed with reinker and then dip the paper in it and wipe off.  I didn't have any shaving cream in the house so I improvised with styling mousse.  I think it turned out pretty nice!  I gave this birthday gift card to Carol H. one of my club members.  Her daughters purchased a gift certificate for Stampin' Up product for her.  If you would like a special gift card and certificate for a birthday or holiday, tell your family to contact me.   

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love how the flowers are stamped off the edge of the background. Way to improvise!

    ReplyDelete