Sunday, February 24, 2013

Congratulations Carol

On February 11th Carol Seitz hosted a get together celebrations for all off her downline to celebrate her new title, Manager.  I was her first downline and I have learned so much from her.  If it wasn't for Carol, I wouldn't be teaching all these classes today.  In fact, when I signed up I told her I just wanted the discounted starter kit deal.  Now Carol has 7 downlines.  Congratulations Carol!  My 3 downlines were also at the get together, even Mary Sue from Wisconsin.  I promoted to Senior Supervisor in January after Diane Doumitt signed up.  Carol hosted a beautiful luncheon and of course we made cards after lunch.  What a fun day!  If you want to have lots of fun with fellow card makers join our group.   Ask me how the next time we meet.

1 comment:

  1. What a great day! We have another stamping time planned for March. Contact Carrie to sign up for her group and join us.

    ReplyDelete