Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Canal Class September 26, 2019

My first card was created with Seaside Notion stamp set and paired with Tasteful Backgrounds dies.  I saw a card on Pinterest that inspired me.  The colors I used were Grapefruit Grove and Coastal Cabana cardstock.  The inks were Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana.  The shell is colored in with Crumb Cake Light Blend and Grapefruit Grove Marker.





 The second card I used Detailed Bands Dies and Beautiful friendship stamp set.  I cased this card from Julie Gilson  her blog is www.stampingala.com  I loved all 3 projects she did with this set.  I think it was a Facebook live that I watched.  I also loved the color combination of Coastal Cabana and Highland Heather.  Can you guess that Coastal Cabana is one of my favorite colors?  The ribbon is Gorgeous Grape.  She really showcased the Scripty Embossing Folder.  After completing the stamping on the front I ran it through the Bigshot with Scripty EF.  WOW it just takes it up a notch.  This is a 3D folder so use the Blue Plate with your Big Shot.


Nancy wasn't at class last time so she didn't see my cards.  Turns out she cased the same Woven Heirloom card I saw.  Hers was different colors Bermuda Bay and Very Vanilla.  She created the background with the long textured stamp using the Hinge Technique with her Stamparatus.  If you don't know what that is I have a class on October 14 at 1 pm teaching that techniques and other Stamparatus techniques.  This is a small class at my home so you can learn how to set your stamps out and make the most out of your Stamparatus.  Her second card uses Toile Christmas Bundle.  The greeting is stamped in Real Red.  The branch is colored with blends and then the background is sponged.  I'm guessing it was Pool Party ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment