Monday, October 7, 2019

Canal Class September 12, 2019

Both my cards were cased this time.  I used Woven Heirlooms Bundle.  The center piece of paper with the sympathy greeting is DSP called Woven Threads.  The frame was cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock.  Using two pieces of the stamp set the 4 x 5 1/4 piece was stamped with Sahara Sand and Pretty Peacock ink.  To add a little more texture I stamped on the leaves and punched them out with Leaf punch.  I also used the sprig punch and sparkle glimmer paper.  The flower was cut with Medium Daisy Punch.

This next Christmas card is my very favorite bundle from the Holiday Catalog.  It's called Frosted Foliage.  The colors are Whisper White and Seaside Spray.  I few rhinestones just finishes it off.  If you really want to step this card up, you could use the new Shimmery Crystal Effects and Ice Stampin' Glitter.  It will take at least a hour to dry.

These next 2 cards were prepared by Nancy but Keely helped her out and taught the class with me.  Special thanks to my friend Doris for finishing the last hour of my class so I could make my changed flight to my nieces wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment