Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Canal Street Class May 23,2019


                                                     The top two cards were taught by Nancy.
This first card of mine was made with Sweetest Thing stamp set. This was one of my favorite stamp sets in the Occasions catalog, available while supplies last.  I love the DSP colors Pineapple Punch, Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and Melon Mambo.  I had Jolly Rancher candies on the table for everyone to enjoy during class.  I love sour candy.  How about you? We cut the shapes with the matching dies then used the Stamparatus to stamp the outlines of the jar and the greeting.  I love the glitter enamel dots that coordinate perfectly.  Stampin' Up's coordinating products is what drew me to this great company.  The bottom card uses beautiful DSP called Petal Promenade. It paired so well with the Delicate Lace Edgelits(comes with 3 different lace edgelits).  I love each one!  We heat embossed the Sympathy greeting with Gold embossing powder and finished it off with 1/8" gold ribbon bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment