Monday, May 27, 2019

Canal Class April 25,2019


                                                 The top two cards Nancy taught at class.
This daisy card pairs Daisy Delight and Fable Friends.  I used a non Stampin' Up die.  The daisy was stamped in Blueberry Bushel and punched out with the daisy punch.  The center was colored in with Blends.  The squirrel is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Blends. Now on to my second card.   I had to use the Climbing Orchid stamp set one more time.  The DSP is Animal Expedition.  I love the Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Ink for making orchids.  I will be sad to see these In Colors leave but there are 5 new colors to love June 4.  Nancy and I will be having an Open House on June 10 from 10 am to 2 pm at my house.  We will have catalogs, a free make 'n take, cards on display and paper and ribbon shares for purchase.  I hope you can join us.  If you can not make it contact us for a new 2019-20 Annual Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment