Saturday, December 22, 2018

Canal Class December 13 2018

 This is Nancy's card using sponging technique instead of coloring with markers. Many people have overlooked this great stamp set in the annual catalog page 59, Peaceful Place. It looks great stamped in one color, sponged, or colored in.

This is Nancy's second card using Still Night, retiring soon with matching dies. It comes with 2 great greetings wishing you a season filled with beauty and sending warm wishes your way.

 This is a card I cased from a swap I received during November Stampin' Up On Stage event. It uses Artistically Asian stamp set and stripes EF.  I used Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. I taught the group how to use the stamparatus and markers to stamp the floral image. If it's to light, it is so easy to do another coat or add ink to one spot. Because the lower part of the image is all leaves we used the Mossy Meadow ink spot to do that part for quicker stamping . The background strip uses versamark ink and gold embossing powder.
This card was my design. The stamp set is Alpine Adventure and matching dies, retiring soon. Order yours today. I also used Bokeh Dots with Balmy Blue ink on the stamparatus to create one panel. The other panel is embossed with Cable Knit EF. The mat is embossed with Softly Falling EF. I hope you liked my wintery card. The only snow I see here in Florida is on the cards I make. I like it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment