Monday, December 24, 2018

Blessed Christmas to You

This is the ornament I crafted for those on my team attending our annual holiday luncheon.  We all gathered at a lovely historic home in Fruitland Park, FL turned into a restaurant.  It's called Rose Plantation.  The setting is charming on a lake with beautiful rose gardens.  Back to the ornament, I used  Bethlem Edgelits, Layering Circles Dies, Night of Navy and Whisper White cardstock to create this ornament.  The plastic ornaments I ordered online from Michael's.  I also added some snow I had in my stash.  I used both tombo multipurpose glue and a hot glue gun.  Here's wishing you all a blessed holiday season.  Thank you for your continued patronage and friendship.  I am truly blessed to have each one of you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment