Friday, September 7, 2018

Canal Class August 23,2018

This is Nancy's first card.  She used Share What You Love DSP, Lovely Floral embossing folder, Make a Difference stamp set.  The colors are Tuxedo Black Memento and Petal Pink.
This is the screen card I taught.  I did case this card from Pinterest.  I used Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black cardstock, gold glimmer paper, gold embossing powder.  The stamp set is All Good Things.  I did have to cut some of the images apart.  Use a heavy duty scissors to snip carefully between the images to separate. I also used gold foil paper behind the cut outs.  I used Eastern Palace dies which I didn't realize until just now have retired.  That was my addition to this screen card.  To punch the legs I used Everyday Label punch.
This is my second card using Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather, and Whisper White cardstock.  The lily pads are colored with Old Olive and Highland Heather.  The images are from Lily Pad Lake stamp set with matching dies.  The card below is Nancy's second card.  The colors are Pacific Point  Whisper White, and Silver glimmer paper.  The stamp sets are Pop of Petal and Healing Hugs.  She also used four-Petal Punch and the gorgeous Delicate Lace Edgelits.

No comments:

Post a Comment