Friday, September 7, 2018

Timeless Tidings Christmas Card Class October 4, 2018

This class will cost $25 to make 20 cards.  I will purchase the kit for you and you will use my ink and my stamp set.  If you want to do the kit on your own you will need to purchase Timeless Tidings stamp set #148939 for $20 and the Timeless Tidings Project Kit #148028 for $20 plus shipping and tax on both.  You will also need ink.  The kit suggests Jet Black StazOn.  I used Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler.  This kit is truly one of the most beautiful kits they have designed.  The cards have a beautiful foil edge as well as the envelopes.  Watch the video below to see more details.  I will have the class at both 9 am and 1 pm.  Contact me ASAP so I can order the kits before they go on back order.

No comments:

Post a Comment