Thursday, December 14, 2017

Sneak Peak at Party Pandas

This first picture I took at On Stage Live in Salt Lake city in November.  It is so adorable!  This are the samples from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  My favorite time of the Stampin' Up year is right around the corner.  Starting January 3-March 31, 2018 every $50 purchase earn a free item from this catalog.  You can get this stamp set for free.  New this year there is a level 2 earning meaning with a $100 purchase there are 2 items for free or pick 2 of the level one items.  The cards below were made by some ladies who attended one of my Christmas card classes.  They finished so quickly that I gave them this bonus card to make.  They had to use some of their own creativity.  Take a look below.  I will have more classes at my home this Winter.  I will post the information here soon.  It will also be advertised at the Open House Nancy and I will have January 18 from 10 am until 2 pm at her house. I hope you can attend our Open House too.  Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment