Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas 2017

I saw this card on Pinterest months back created by kreativmitstempeln.bastelblogs.de/

Of course going to her blog was not much help except for her great pictures. I managed to create this card using  Night of Bethlehem. I embossed the greeting and star with silver embossing powder. I cut the 2 dies from gold foil. The inside of this card is the real star.


The card front is 4 1/4 " x 11 " in Night of Navy. The inside is cut the same. Score both at 5 1/2". The inside is also scored at 2 7/8" from both sides. Adhere Whisper White pieces on either side cut 2 5/8" x 4" after embossing your greeting on the left side in silver embossing powder. I used a greeting from Wise Men from Afar. I die cut the people images from gold foil and popped them up with dimensionals. I used layering squares 2 1/8" square to cut a panel in the 2 center panels and the star.  I placed velum to cover the openings.  Place a tea light in the open center of the card and it looks like a beautiful lantern.  I made 2 of these cards. One went to Shirley at our team luncheon and the other to my friend Damaris.  I hope you all have a Blessed Christmas and thank you for following my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I am so late posting. This is a beautiful card.
    Hope you had a merry merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete