Monday, November 14, 2016

Home Sweet Shack


I purchased this Home Sweet Home stamp set and Home Sweet Home Thinlit Dies a few weeks ago.  I made one Halloween House that I raffled off at class.  Friday my friend and team member Marjean from Maine joined me for some crafting fun.  These are  the 2 houses we cased from Pinterest.  The fishing shack Marjean created for her husband's birthday.  We stamped the bear from Bear Hugs.  We water colored the fish.  The top beach shack is my favorite. We stamped the lines on the die cut house in Marina Mist Cardstock with chocolate Chip Ink.  We used retired burlap frayed ribbon for the roof.  I made a mistake and used the wrong die for the window(it was the frame).  Marjean suggested putting window sheet behind to hold the frame in place.  My team ladies are so smart!  Marjean said we need a surf board.  I dug through my scrapbooking stuff and there was my quickutz dies for the umbrella, crab, and a surf board and the perfect size!  I love how it turned out.  Not sure what I will do with it but it is so stinkin' cute!  Maybe I will get around to making some Christmas Gingerbread Houses.  I am so attracted to stamps and Christmas ornaments of edible Christmas cookies and candies.  How about you?

1 comment: