Saturday, November 19, 2016

On Stage Atlanta



Here's some recent pictures from the On Stage Atlanta Stampin' Up event I had the opportunity to attend with other Stampin' Up demonstrators.  The top picture is left to right me, Deb Pippin, and Jan Hoyt.  The middle picture is a picture of the table with new product hidden in the box. The bottom picture is Mary-Elizabeth Crane and I.  We had such a great time!  It is so fun to attend these events and be the first to see new product, swap with other demonstrators, and just talk stampin'.  Contact me today to find out how you can attend next April.  I will be attending in Savannah, Georgia.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to go. Bet you got lots of new ideas and saw all the new and exciting SU goodies.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete