Monday, July 21, 2014

Look at My Goodies

Here's all the wonderful stamping stuff I received from attending the Stampin' Up Convention in Salt Lake City this past week.  If you are in my downline, I hope you will join my next year.  If you want to experience the fun and excitement, join my team so you can attend next year.  I absolutely loved our cute little red bag this year.  It will be my going to the Disney parks bag.  I hear it's going for an insane price on Ebay.  Another favorite thing is being the first to receive Holiday catalog items not available to anyone else except those who won it at prize patrol.  Check back later to see a Christmas card made with it.  I will have any upcoming Blendabilities class using this cute Santa set and Confetti Star punch.  Most of all I feel INSPIRED.  Join me for classes and feel inspired too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my what a nice looking bunch of stampin things. I know you had a great time and cannot wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good time at convention. We decided at scrapbooking Sat. we need you to give us a lesson on Pinterest. I'm really looking forward to the blendabilitie class next week.--Carol

    ReplyDelete