Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Birthday Wishes From My Club

Three years ago I started a club of six wonderful ladies to teach them card making skills.  They soon became a club of seven.  I probably have learned more from them and gained some wonderful friendships!  Two of the original six are now fellow Stampin' Up demonstrators in my downline that are teaching their own classes.  Two have left the group and are still making beautiful cards.  I also have three great new members.  Marjean is away for the Summer.  These ladies make me feel special every year on my birthday.  They had a delicious lunch for me on Monday and created some awesome cards that I would like to share with you.  Thank you ladies.  You are all wonderful!
                                                               Nancy Thompson's card
                                                            Lorraine Heffner's card         
Carol Heisterkamp's card
                                                               Joyce Rhoade's card
                                                                  Jan Turner's card
                                                                  Cindy Miller's card
                                                                    Carol Builta's card
                                                           Diane Doumitt's card



No comments:

Post a Comment