Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Carrie's Cards from Canal Street Class July 24th, 2014

This is a card I cased from Pinterest for my June Open House with Nancy.  It was given away as a door prize.  Several people asked to make it at class.  Items used to make the card are Scallop border punch, Curly Label Punch, Thoughts and Prayers stamp set for the flower image and Petite Pairs for the greeting.  The butterflies are Beautiful Wings embosslit.
This second card I designed uses Flower Frenzy Bigz L die.  The DSP is Confetti Celebration.  The flower is Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist.  The leaf is Bermuda Bay.

1 comment:

  1. I am simply over the moon with this screen card. It is my FAV. It is beautiful and I was so happy that we made it. Of course, both cards are GREAT. Happy mid-week.

    ReplyDelete