Saturday, January 25, 2014

Canal Street Class January 23

This is the first card I taught on the 23rd.  it was inspired by a swap card from Gina Cardera.  I used Starburst Sayings and Starburst Framelits page 34 of the Occasions catalog.  The colors are Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit and Gumball Green.  Get this marker colors for free when signing up for Paper Pumpkin by February 10.  Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com

Please remember to put my name in the demonstrator field.

The above two photos are the flip flop Valentine card I designed.  I love the combination of Coastal Cabana , Crumb Cake and Real Red.  The Designer Series Paper is Fresh Print pack $6.95 #132996.  The stamp set is Language of Love, Hearts a Flutter and framelits, and Tags for You.  I used the Circle thinlits Die #133480 $32.95 which comes with the xoxo die.  The Labels thinlit die #133479 $32.95 comes with the I Heart You die.   Buy these 2 dies between January 28th and March 31 and get a free Sale-A-Bration item.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed making these so much. You always have such great ideas. Love your class everytime. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed making these so much. You always have such great ideas. Love your class everytime. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete