Thursday, January 23, 2014

Another Leadershhip Swap Card

The inspiration for this card came from a recent visit to Sterling Heights Rec Center where Nancy teaches card classes on the first Tuesday of the month at 9am.  We left for a girl's day out to Magic Kingdom and tea at the Grand Floridian.  The next day Carol Seitz and I were off to Leadership in Houston.  I got up that morning showered, ate and packed.  I had about 1 and 1/2 hours, so I sat down to design this card.  it came together quickly and I was very pleased with the results.  I quickly stamped and cut all the pieces to make 20 cards.  I assembled the cards at the airport, on the plane and a few at the hotel.  What do you  think?  If you know me well, you know I had to buy this stamp set.  Anything to do with the sea.  This card is a sneak peak of the Sale-a-bration products Banner Blast and Banner Punch.  The other stamp set is Hello, Sailor.  The star is from Merry Minis Punch pack still available for $16.95 #126882.  The colors used were Real Red, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight.  Those attending the Manager's reception at Leadership were given Hello, Sailor stamp set.   

No comments:

Post a Comment