Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Amanda's Graduation Card

My niece , Amanda graduated in December from the University of Wisconsin in Madison with a degree in mechanical engineering.  I sent her this graduation card a little late.  It was on it's way to her in Wisconsin while she was on her way to come here to The Villages, Florida for a visit.  I sure wish the weather could have been warmer for her.  While she was here, I helped her make 40 some thank you cards.  She will be heading to Northern Minnesota to work for Polaris at the end of the month.  I sure hope she doesn't freeze!  Check back tomorrow to see the Leadership swap card using the same stamp set, Pomp and circumstance.  

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Carrie. I am sure she was thrilled with your card and the thank u's.

    ReplyDelete