Monday, December 10, 2012

Card for my team members

This is the easel card I made for My team members.  We all met at Cane Garden for lunch and exchanged cards.  If your wondering how I made the background behind the baby Jesus, I used the Window Frames Collection Framelits #129021.  I put in in only part way.  I ran it through the Big Shot until it clicked and then backed it out.  I then folded the cut part down.  I inked the edges on the cards I gave out.  This one was not inked.  It is embossed with Lacy Brocade #127819 and Holiday Frame embossing folder .  All 3 framelits and embossing folders are in the Holiday catalog.  The Holiday frame embossing folder and First Christmas stamp set #127991(C) #127988(W) will not be available after January 3rd.  I am happy to say this was my own design as I hate when I can't remember where I saw and idea.  I can tell you I did see some place cards in the new Spring Catalog coming out January 3rd that I think were created with this framelit in this manner.  At Right is the ouside of card.  The middle picture is the inside of card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment