Saturday, January 7, 2023

Seaside Bay Make ‘n Take Card

This is the card those that attended the mini catalog open house on January 5 were able to make. The card base is Mint Macaron. The By the Bay paper coordinates with Coastal Cabana according to the catalog but I think Mint Macaron matches better. I love the gold in the designer paper.  Being I live in Florida and love the beach this stamp set is my favorite in the new mini catalog. The images are stamped in Crumb Cake and Mint Macaron ink. The shells are colored with Petal Pink Blend.I added a Petal Pink die cut shell to the bottom of the card.  I have classes upcoming on January 12 and 26 at Canal Street Recreation Center at 9 am and 1 pm. I also have a new class starting at Lake Okahumpka Recreation Center on February 10 at 12:45. Contact me to preregister by calling 414-801-0870.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment