Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Tasteful Touches Window Card

Version 1

Version 2
I have been seeing lots of window cards on Pinterest so I decided it give one a try for my Stampin' Club this month.  I love the pretty stitched line that the Tasteful Labels dies leave behind when cutting out the card.  The card base is cut 11"x 4 1/4" of Misty Moonlight cardstock.  The greeting is stamped on a scrap cut from Seaside Spray cardstock. Do you see the fine embossed detail on the edge of this die.  It's so pretty.  The DSP on the front is In Good Taste cut 4"x 5 1/4" .  Inside Whisper White cardstock is 4"x 5 1/4". Butterfly and sprig is Daffodil Delight cardstock using Butterfly Beauty dies.  Inks used were Misty Moonlight and Daffodil Delight.  Check out the In Good Taste Suite Collection #154147 for $85.  Shop my online store by clicking the sun on the right of this page.  Want to make 4 beautiful cards per month for free with a $25 or more order, contact me to join my Stampin' Club for 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment