Thursday, June 15, 2017

Used Stamp Sale 6/16 and Upcoming Open House 6/26

If you are interested in used Stampin' Up stamps, dies,inks, I will be selling some of my things June 16 from 8 am until 2 pm at Carol Seitz house 2545 Edgemoor Terrace. There will be 4 demonstrators selling their used stamps.  I will be selling new product from the 2017-18 Annual catalog at an Open House on June 26 from 10 am until 2 pm with Nancy Thompson at my home 1725 Hagood Loop.  We are busy at work making lots of sample cards to show you how great these products are.  If you are not able to attend the Open House I am happy to drop off a catalog to you.  We will have paper and ribbon shares for purchase at the open house.  Please note I able not able to give you a catalog if you stop at the used stamp sale as it is Carol's house and she will be selling new product.  You are welcome to stop by my house after 2 pm on Friday June 15 for a catalog.  You can also see the catalog online by clicking the image at the right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment