Thursday, June 22, 2017

Canal Street Class June 22, 2017

Nancy designed this card using beautiful Bouquet stamp set and match dies. The This little piggy card she cased  from Jackie Topa.

 I made the bottom 2 cards. The So Many Shells stamp set card is triple time stamping. I used Powder Pink, Bermuda Bay, Peekaboo Peach, and Calypso Coral ink. The bottom card I used RMHC stamp set called Sharing Sweet Thoughts. $3 from each stamp set purchased is donated to RMHC. I used Night of Navy, Real Red, and Garden Green ink. I used Real Red ink and a blender pen to lighten when coloring in the berries.  Come see these cards and many more at our open house Monday June 26 from 10 am to 2 pm at 1725 Hagood Loop. Come see the new catalog, visit with friends and make a card.  We will have ribbon and paper shares for purchase along with anything from the new catalog.


1 comment:

  1. Nice cards. So sorry I could not be there. Have a good weekend and see you Monday.

    ReplyDelete