Saturday, August 27, 2016

Canal Street Class July 28,2016

Sorry I almost forgot to post these class cards from July 28.  I left on my 15 day Viking River Cruise in Europe the next day.  The top card I cased from Pinterst but changed the colors for a more masculine look.  The bottom card was a card I had made for the Annual catalog open house in June.  These are 2 of my favorite bundles from the annual catalog- Swirly Bird and Jar of Love.
These next 2 floral cards were taught by Nancy.  I had a great trip.  This class seemed like it was ages ago. I did complete my first digital scrapbook on shutterfly thanks to a coupon for a free book.  That and all the great new Holiday products have kept me busy for the last 2 weeks.  thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I am crazy about the Jar of Love set. Makes fun cards. You always have great ideas.

    ReplyDelete