Thursday, August 25, 2016

Canal Recreation Center Card Class from August 25,2016

These are the 2 cards I taught at class today. I used Flourishing Phrases stamp set.  The front is heat embossed with copper embossing powder. The small leaf detail was cut with Flourish Thinlit.  The bottom card I cased from the annual catalog using Falling Flowers stamp set and May flowers framelits.
These next 2 cards are the stylish cards Nancy taught today.  I love the ribbon detail on the middle of the flower on the top card.  In the bottom card each floer petal was curled with a bone folder to get that nice shape.  It may be a good card to hand deliver so it stays nice.

1 comment:

  1. Loved making the cards. But then I always do. Glad you are back with us Carrie and that you had a wonderful trip.

    Have a good weekend and thanks for the great cards.

    ReplyDelete