Monday, June 20, 2016

Create Your Own Sunshine

I saw this card last week while shopping at Kohl's.  I had to have it for my Florida Room.  The bright orange and yellow go perfectly in my room AND it was so close to my blog name Create in the Sun.  It's also the name of my team( Create in the Sun Stampers).  My team will be meeting today to share projects we have been making and tips, talk about the new catalog, make a card stock sampler and stamp some cards with new product of course.  Check back later this week to see what we made.  We meet quarterly for team meetings and 3 times a year for shoe box swaps.  Contact me today to join my team.  June is a great time to join.  It is $99 plus tax, no shipping for $125 of product and any 2 stamp sets in the catalog for free.  You can be the first to see new product, get a discount on product, attend fun events, and of be part of my stamping community.  We have a great time learning from each other.

1 comment: