Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Botanical Sampler Christmas Gifts

 This is the 8" x 8" framed art sampler I made for those in my first level this Christmas.  Each square is 2" x 2" and the DSP is 1 7/8" square.  I heat embossed the Enjoy the little things with black embossing powder.   I love the You Grow Girl on the garden pick!  This was so much fun to make.  If you are interested in making this project, let me know.  You will need to buy your own frame.  The class will be $20.  Speaking of my team, now is a great time to join the Stampin' Up family.  It is just $99 for the starter kit.  There is no shipping.  You pick any product totaling $155.  You will also get catalogs, order forms.  You will save 20% on all orders after that.  Contact me today or sign up by clicking here.  Then on join the fun.  Just want to order this fun Botanical Bundle click here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment