Tuesday, November 17, 2015

On Stage Tampa Swap Card

This is the card I swapped with other demonstrators this past weekend at the On Stage Local event in Tampa Florida.  It uses Pretty Thankful stamp set.  We made a similar card at Canal Street Rec class recently.  I used a Mojo Monday 351 layout to get started.  I love the color combo of Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe.  The picture below shows me winning a Sale-a-Bration stamp set available January 5 with a $50 purchase.  Who doesn't love to win free stuff?  What else did we do at this event?  Well we saw presentations on how to use the new products, celebrated demos achievements, ate lunch together, and played with new product.  It's was so fun to be the first to see upcoming product.  Attending this event allowed those attending to see new products before everyone else.  We cannot share even with our demo friends who were not able to attend until November 16 at 10 pm Mountain Time.  Want to join my team so you can attend these special events?  Contact me today to find out how   .

1 comment:

  1. Great card and it is similar to last week at Canal. I know you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete