Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek Card

I am having a ball creating with my Holiday Preorder stash.  This is the card I created for my Clubs for next month.  I love the Home for Christmas designer series paper.  It has a vintage look.  I used Embellished Ornaments stamp set and Delicate Ornaments Thinlits dies.  Save 15% when you buy them bundled.  The intricate design is easy to cut with the new precision plate.  I used Mossy Meadow CS and Gold Foil sheets.  The Whisper White mat was embossed with the new Softly Falling embossing folder.  Check back tomorrow to see another Holiday card.

 I will have a  mini open house on Tuesday August 25 from 1pm-3pm at 1725 Hagood Loop.  I will have 30 cards on display,holiday catalogs, class sign ups, and a make 'n take.  If you can't attend then, contact me and I am happy to meet with you to plan your Holiday cards.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh Carrie, this is a beautiful creation. Love it.
    Have a great day. Hope to see you Tuesday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete