Monday, March 23, 2015

Hooray It's a Kit Class

Last Wednesday I had two fellow stampers come to my house to make the 20 cards from the Hooray It's Your Day Project Kit.  I provided the ink pads, reinkers, Hooray It's Your Day stamp set and a few odd embellishments.  The stampers purchased the Hooray It's Your Day Kit to attend the class.  Most items were from the kit.  We also made some variations using Crazy About You and Petal Potpourri stamp sets. I think they did a great job.  Let me know what you think.
                                                                  Karen Harrison's card
My Card
My Card
                                                                       My Card     
                                                                      My Card
My Card
                                                                 Karen Harrison Card
                                                              Karen Pulsney Card

1 comment:

  1. Great kit, Carrie. Wish I could have done it but we were in Boston. Brrrrrrr.
    See you Thursday.

    ReplyDelete