Saturday, March 28, 2015

Canal Street Class Cards from March 24, 2015

The top card Nancy used Petite Pairs stamp set and the hexagon and itty bitty accents punch.
This second card of Nancy's used Perfect Pennants and Kinda Eclectic stamp sets.  She also used Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit..
This card I designed using Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper and Sahara Sand Ink.  I also used Window Framelits, Finishing Touches edgelits and Flower medallion Punch.  The stamp sets used are Big News and Petal Potpourri.
This is a cased card I taught using Moon Lake stamp set, Hello Honey Ink.  I used the Sale-A-Bration embellishment Lost Lagoon twine and frayed the ends to look like a tassel.
 
Sale-A-Bration ends March 31.  Check out all the newly added items to the clearance rack.  Shop my online store by clicking here. 

1 comment:

  1. Always love the cards we do, these are no exception. Always fun and happy when I can be there to do them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete