Saturday, August 2, 2014

Special Anniversary Cards

Last Saturday we helped Eileen and Ron Ruggeri celebrate their anniversary at Riccardi's in Brownwood.  The stamp sets I used were Apothecary Art, Memorable Moments and I Love Lace background Stamp.  I colored the 42 with my Blendabilities.  The rose design partially hidden was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and then colored in with a blender pen.  The ribbon is Very Vanilla seam binding.
My downline Carol Heisterkamp and her husband Bruce are celebrating their 50th this year.  Here is the card I made for them.  I hope she doesn't read my blog while she's away and spoil the surprise!  I again used Memorable Moments stamp set.  Other items used Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Foil Sheets and Whisper White Satin ribbon.  The stamped image is done with versa mark ink and gold embossing powder  which I heated.  I love to heat emboss. 

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely cards, Carrie. You do beautiful cards all the time. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete