Friday, August 1, 2014

Get Your Santa On!

I love how this card turned out.  I colored with Blendabilities.  I was just playing with my new prize patrol set and used an old Mojo Monday Layout #329 by Teresa Kline.  The colors of cardstock are Real Red and Garden Green.  I used a little Silver Glimmer Paper to add some bling.  I am having a blast with the new Confetti Stars border punch.  Those punched out stars are going to be great for shaker cards!  Demonstrators can start ordering from the Holiday Catalog today.  Can't wait to get started on your Christmas cards?  Contact me today about how to sign up to be a demonstrator and be the first to use new product and get a discount.   
                                                                       Inside of card

No comments:

Post a Comment